Appleby sponsoring RCA's regulation,
operations and compliance Bermuda
symposium - 17 To 19 April 2016
Article first published by Appleby, February 2016
Appleby is pleased to be sponsoring the Regulation, Operations and Compliance (ROC) Symposium in Bermuda and to be an endowing member of the RCA. ROC Bermuda 2016 will feature the largest collection of senior regulators, detailing the latest tactics, developments and priorities.
The value proposition for the Bermuda Symposium is unmatched – over the course of three days delegates will develop a comprehensive action plan to:
- Address the 2016 Examination priorities;
- Develop a deep understanding of the latest enforcement initiatives;
- Upgrade compliance procedures, controls, testing and annual review;
- Improve operational practices and use of administrators; and
- Create a cybersecurity programme tailored to your firm, as the curriculum will include a four hour course, with two leading SEC cybersecurity officials
Additionally, CCOs from Top 100 hedge funds and private equity firms will provide exclusive insights regarding current or ongoing SEC examinations, NFA audits and other regulatory inspections.
The value proposition for the Fairmont Southampton is unmatched – only $279 per night, while available…so book your reservation soon.